Thursday, March 13, 2014

Finally done with Mid-Terms + First d'good Cafe dine in!

Dear readers, good day!

First and foremost...
I'm done with my Mid-terms! Hurray! 

Having said that, I guess this is like a mini post celebration,
I had my first late brunch dine in at d'Good Café! 

This café is located at Holland Village, 
a few minutes down the road from Holland Village MRT station Exit B!

Here are the cute little Swing Seats that they offer within the café premises! But since they were occupied, i couldn't get a chance to try those seats :(  But overall I pretty much love the ambiance of the café!

Oh have i not mentioned that, within the café premises, there are two levels! 
*(the café is located on the 2nd level of the shop house.)
2nd level being the area with the Swing Seats, 
and 3rd level being the "outdoor" + another indoor area! 
So, up to your individual preferences, 
you get to choose anywhere you love to seat! (but probably not on crowded/peak hours)
So to start off with, I've gotten a set of Homemade English Breakfast & Eggs Benedicts with drinks add-on! 
(Yes they serve all-day breakfast!) 

For add-on drinks, all you've to do is top up $3 for your meal *(only applicable to Homemade English Breakfast/Eggs Benedicts) and you get to choose regular drinks ranging from Cafe Latte, Hot/Iced Chocolate to Sunrise(orange & lemon mixed)!
Eggs Benedicts @ $13.50!
English muffins buttered and topped with bacon, poached eggs & homemade French Hollandaise sauce with salad on side
Homemade English Breakfast @ $16.50!
Toasted Brioche, baked tomato with basil, baked beans, sauteed mushrooms, back bacon, English Cumberland sausage and scrumbled eggs (with unsalted butter & strawberry jam provided)
 
In additional to that, I like to highlight that there are no service charges since its pretty much self service :)
Its definitely an ideal hangout place to dine in & chill with friends! (I'm rating it a 8.5/10!)


Okay, I really had a great time and i strongly recommend you guys to visit them soon!

273 Holland Avenue #02-01/02 Singapore 278992
Tel: 6219 9807

Lastly to all my dear readers,
please do stay tune because i've a few Give Aways on my upcoming post!

Till then,
Alan Shi
Instagram @alanshiguohua

No comments :

Post a Comment