Thursday, July 24, 2014

Sky Diving @ Las Vegas / 8th June 2014 Part 1


And then, I'm finally back from Vegas,
got myself settled down a little,
still trying to manage those time lapse and upcoming school loads.
But, I managed to put sometime aside, for this update.

So, first thing in the list... ...
Sky Diving in Vegas!

Till now,
I'm so glad,
i took the leap of faith, attempting the jump!
It was awesome and crazy,
once in a life time experience i must say!


I'm nevertheless also very fortunate, to have Mike, a professional sky diving instructor together with me for the jump!

All in all...

Overall Experience 10/10
Fear level 8.5/10 
 (Free falling is the only moment you probably will feel the fear.)
Price 9/10
 
(268USD, including photos and video)
Worth trying? 100/10
 
(DEFINITELY YES!)
 
More photos + video coming up for Part 2!
Stay tune folks :)

Alan Shi
Instagram @alanshiguohua
Sky Diving @ Vegas 

No comments :

Post a Comment