Sunday, March 6, 2016

March 2016

Hello March.

Since 2013, i've worked hard enough for myself. I wouldn't say its a long way, but I'm still thankful for everything i'm currently getting to experience, or given an opportunity for. I couldn't be asking for even more, but appreciate all these coming, all along. 

Sponsorship, advertorials, video collaboration, media events, photoshoots, all is real to be true. I love what i am doing, and always wanting to do my best in the craft. Inspiring i wouldn't be too certain, but at least, a little idea i wish i can spark off for somebody out there, who happened to chance upon my profile via my social platforms.

Thank you so much. You guys out there, who ever supporting, always believing, some even constantly sharing all this time and moments with me. There are so much more out there, for me to explore and learn. So much more out there, for me to know and realize. This year is going to be good, no maybe better.

Alan Shi
Instagram @alanshiguohua

No comments :

Post a Comment