Thursday, October 10, 2013

SIT Welcome Bash 2013 @ Wavehouse Sentosa

 SIT Welcome Bash 2013 @ Wavehouse Sentosa
28 September 2013, Saturday


Words couldn't describe how i'm suppose to feel, but one thing for sure,
it seems like it was yesterday, i'm still feeling those adrenaline rush, like any pageant contestant would be.
Deep down, i knew this probably has got to be the last one that i'll be getting so involve in, since its my final year in SIT.
But of course, i'm really thankful and glad to be invited back again, this time round as a judge.


Everything was good, the weather was great, all cozy and fine.
I enjoyed myself really well, it was a successful bash, i must say.
Congratulation to Arif & Koh Ser for the Mr & Ms SIT 2013 titles. 
It was good to witness the fun you guys shared on stage, for it brings back beautiful memories for me.

And lastly, I would like to show my appreciation to Student Management Team (UNLV) for having me around!

Photo Courtesy of Reuben Chia.

No comments :

Post a Comment